- Location: Glasgow
- Email: Suzanne Murphy
- Direct Telephone: +44(0) 141 574 2326
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 141 221 5800
- Mobile: +44(0) 7767 117 177
Suzanne is an Associate in the construction team and has specialised in non-contentious construction law since qualification. She also graduated from the University of Strathclyde with a Masters Degree in Construction Law.
Suzanne has worked with clients on a range of construction documents across a number of sectors, including commercial property development, PFI/NPD, education and renewable energy (wind, solar and hydro).
- advising a university on the construction documents for the development of a shared teaching and office facility at a new campus in the Highlands & Islands
- advising a D&B sub-contractor in relation to D&B sub-contracts for construction of a new Secondary School procured under the Hub West framework
Suzanne enjoys listening to music and playing the piano, spending time with family and friends and watching tennis.